Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ladies Man

27231804

He’s not the guy you date.
He’s the one night stand.

You’d think the man who sends hot looks my way, who called me succulent, would want to strip me to my skin and spread me out on his bed like every other woman in Chicago.

Except he passed on my offer….

Just like I once did on his.

He’s wary, like I am.

He’s broken, like I am.

And everyone knows two broken parts can’t ever make a whole.

So I try to distract myself. I’m back to dating.

Tahoe and I are strictly friends. He doesn’t think my new beau is good enough, but to him, no man is good enough for me. Especially Tahoe himself.

But the more time Tahoe and I spend around each other, the more confused I feel.

I'm trying to open myself to love.

But I'm quickly realizing that the only man I want is stubborn, cocky, unattainable playboy Tahoe Roth.

The one your mother warned you about.
The one my body craves.
The only one who will surely break my heart.
 


*****************



We get a lot of Gina in the Man-whore books but my thoughts of her change once I get up close and personal with her. Gina is guarded, she's had some things cause her to erect walls around her heart. Tahoe is always surrounded by women and he gives Gina mixed signals. They make things very clear but it doesn't stop lines from getting blurred. They don't have a chance unless they get over the past. Gina sees what's holding her back and is determined to make some changes. Tahoe on the other hand is a different story. It takes a building of a strong friendship before they actually take the next step. The way Tahoe treats Gina will warm your heart and these two together are smoking hot. Limited sex scenes but a whole lot of sexual tension. Fantastic ending.

No comments: