Monday, October 9, 2017

Time Square

36003614

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

I saw that quote about fairy tales embroidered on a decorative pillow at a home decorating store. Honestly, it pissed me off. Retail propaganda aimed to promote sales when any single girl in the city could tell them they’d sell more if they’d offer Keep Your Pants On, Asshole instead. 

But it’s fine. I don’t have room for decorative pillows anyway. 

And I don’t have time for distractions. 

Which is why I’m ignoring the distraction staring at me right now. The one who looks like he belongs on a billboard campaign. The one with the full lips and the cocky smile. The one refusing to look away even when I give him my best no way scowl. 

The one headed in my direction. Right now.


*****************



A short hot read. Lauren is trying to make a go of her newly flipped upside life. When she meets Max she is weary and resists a bit. Once she gives in things move fast and surprisingly it's her doing. I was kind of waiting for the shoe to drop when it came to Max but it never did. Just a hot little romance with a HEA.  Hot steamy sex scenes. Fantastic ending. 


No comments: