Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hidden Seams



35567053


A billion-dollar fashion empire, and it’s about to be mine… 

I've worked a decade for this. I've sold my soul and my reputation. I've lived a lie, smiled for the cameras, and hated myself, all for this inheritance.

And then … she pops up. A mysterious heir with a rap sheet, combat boots, and a mouth that I want to pin shut with my—

It doesn’t matter. I’ve played this game for a decade. I can continue the charade a little longer, keep my hands to myself and her body out of my mind. I can keep my secret until the ink dries and everything is mine.

Or not.
 


********************




Avery is a BA- is beautiful but in a way she could careless about. She handles thugs yet is giving life to people who need something better. She is missing something in her life and it’s to know where she comes from. A picture sends her in a wild adventure that she isn’t sure she wants to know the ending to. Marco is a fraud but now it’s something harder to keep up. When he runs into Avery he just can’t focus on his path & it’s an emotional roller coaster. These two have an attraction that they can’t fight but truths need to come out before they can dive in. When all the cards are out on the table Avery still can’t leave her business behind. Now Marco will have to decide if she is everything he ever wanted because he will need to adjust his life for Avery. Very hot & steamy sex scenes. 
Fantastic ending.


No comments: